Jul 24, 2010

One to Make You Laugh

Ok, I will admit my blog isn't very spiritual today. But, every time I see this video clip, it makes me laugh or at least smile. I shot the video of a neighbor up at our cabin. He spent about 3 days setting up this "rail" and only used it a couple of times before he took it down. This was one his better runs. So, if today you need a smile or a laugh, then this one is for you. Enjoy!


"A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones." (Proverbs 17:22 )

And one more to make you laugh:
"Things You Don't Say to Your Wife" – Video by comedianTim Hawkins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpFD-kgQxnI

17 Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The LORD God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills. (Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NKJV))

No comments:

Post a Comment