Apr 16, 2015

I Can't believe I Ate The Whole Thing


I did it; I ate it all! I ate the whole thing! I was hungry and I didn’t care what it cost me. And now that I am full, I can’t believe that I ate the whole thing! 

But it’s OK because even though I ate way too much it was still worth it; wasn’t it? I mean so what if I gave up some long-term thing; I was hungry and I wanted satisfaction now! Who needs; what did you call it; a ‘birthright’?    

I hope it was it worth it 

Hey, don’t judge me; after all, I am only human! Seriously; what is the big deal? She was cute and I was flattered. I had to act, so we, well, you know…and besides; it felt so good and you would have done the same thing if you were in my shoes. Besides, her husband doesn’t treat her right and I made her feel special. Any way, it was a onetime thing, no big deal, nobody got hurt and no one needs to know.  

I hope it was it worth it  

I needed money and so I simply took some items. Besides, they have insurance for those things and they should have done a better job securing the place; they are the idiots, not me! If they are too stupid to lock stuff up, they I can’t help it! They are almost asking for someone to take it!   

I hope it was it worth it  

Man did we get high! I mean I was so drunk I don’t remember anything; but let me tell you about it…everything was so funny and it felt so good! I was looking to deal with the pain, and so what; everyone is doing it; so back off and light up! It’s not like it I’m addicted or anything; I can quit whenever I want; right? And besides, I am an excellent driver; I do it all the time. 

I hope it was it worth it  

Why is it a big deal? It’s not, it’s natural; people do it all the time and I needed the money. I can’t help it if his wife isn’t there for him! He is the one who wanted to give me money. I still don’t see anything wrong with it and some counties it’s legal and considered a legitimate business. This county is full of prudes and old fashioned ideas that need to change. He is happy and I made money, so once again, back off and quit judging me!  

I hope it was it worth it  

What do you mean by; “I hope it was it worth it”? Why do you keep saying that? 

Often times we trade for something that is short and temporary and never look at the consequences. We want what we want and we get caught up in the moment and we trade something eternal for something temporary. We use, steal, abuse, take, look, lust, linger, and act, and never even consider that down the road is a price that we just can’t pay.  The Bible says;
“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.” (Galatians 6:7)

“…lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.” (Hebrews 12:6)

Wait; who is “Esau”?
“Now Jacob cooked a stew; and Esau came in from the field, and he was weary. And Esau said to Jacob, “Please feed me with that same red stew, for I am weary.” Therefore his name was called Edom. But Jacob said, “Sell me your birthright as of this day.” And Esau said, “Look, I am about to die; so what is this birthright to me?” Then Jacob said, “Swear to me as of this day.” So he swore to him, and sold his birthright to Jacob. And Jacob gave Esau bread and stew of lentils; then he ate and drank, arose, and went his way. Thus Esau despised his birthright. (Genesis 25:29-34)

I’m just saying, I hope it was it worth it 

“There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.” (Proverb 14:12 NJKV) 


All Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.









No comments:

Post a Comment