Feb 9, 2009

God's Relentless Pursuit

I've been pondering God's love for us. No matter how hard we try to understand it, I don't think we realize just how much He loves us. He pursues us and He isn't satisfied with a part of us, He wants it all - all of us! We seek for Him, and yet He is the intitiator of the relationship. I rest in that, knowing that He will continue to draw me to Himself; He won't relent. I think that Misty Edwards says it best:

You Won't Relent by Misty Edwards
"You won't relent until You have it all
My heart is Yours
I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
Many waters cannot quench this love
Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
Come be the fire inside of me
 Until You and I are one"
Copyright �� 2000-2006 BREATHEcast.com All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment