Mar 12, 2015

The End of the World As We Know It

It’s coming; are you ready for it?
 
I don’t want to sound like a doomsday prophet but everywhere I went today I saw confirmation after confirmation that it is about to happen. And I realized that I am not ready nor am I prepared to face what is about to happen.
 
And I really hope that you are ready; are you?
 
The signs are all over the place; everywhere that you go you will see what I am talking about. In fact you would have to be blind if you didn’t see it.
 
I know that you are probably thinking that I sound like a religious nut who is pontificating some delusional hell fire and brimstone rhetoric as the metaphorical hand basket takes us closer to the end. But I’m not! I tell you I’ve seen the evidence as plain as the nose on my face today!
 
I’m not exaggerating, whether your theology or belief systems agree with me; it’s really happening and you need to get ready people! 
 
I’m trying to warn you so that when it comes you won’t be caught off guard and you will be ready to face what is about to happen.
 
Others have warned us that it was coming and now it is here. Get ready folks because you will soon see that the elements will melt with fervent heat and all will be changed.
 
So today I will add my warning that soon you will see new things that shall spring forth.  I really hope that you are ready; are you?
 
Please trust me; soon you will see green grass and crocus and other flowers will be growing up where just yesterday there was snow! Soon you will see buds that will turn into leaves; when just last week there was nothing!
 
Soon children will be outside of the homes riding bikes and laughing and rolling down hills that were recently covered with massive piles of snow. Soon these same children will be playing baseball and soccer or rollerblading in the exact spot that is currently covered with a sheet of ice that I play hockey on.
 
Do you still think that I am kidding?
 
I’m not. And I’m not happy about it because my ice rinks are melting and spring with its warm weather has once again returned.
 
Go back to sleep little one, along with your outdoor hockey, and dream once again of a winter that is only eight months away. And once again you; oh little one, will be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment