Oct 15, 2009

Why you are here?

Have you ever thought about: Why you are here on this earth? Why you are a Christian?

Have you ever asked God: What’s my purpose? What’s my vision? What am I suppose to do with my life?


If you cash in God’s plans for your life for your plans: Self-centered, Self-orientated, Feeble plans, you’ve not only made the worst mistake in your life; you’ve made one of the classic mistakes of history because you did not know the time of your visitation (Luke19:44) because you did not know the day in which you were living (1Chron 12:32)

Your God and my God wants fruit from the earth; He wants people to be saved. The MISSION hasn’t changed. God weeps for the broken lives spread across our land! God loves people!

We’ve been so selfish. We’ve been so self-centered. Everything revolves around what I want to do with my time, with my life, my energy, my money. Mine! Mine! Mine!!!!

What about the people who don’t know what you know? What about the people who never had one sin forgiven? What about the people all across this city right now who are sitting at home RIGHT NOW thinking of killing themselves? People who are looking for truth, and you’re sitting here with truth! What about those people?!?

There has to be somebody, sometime, somewhere who gets it into their hearts that God hasn’t called you to do your own thing; But to rescue a dying world.

You are either a part of the solution or part of the problem. We don’t need more Christians in America messing up their lives. We don’t need more Christians in America wasting their lives. We’ve got millions of them

This world we live in is going to hell! It is coming apart at the seams; economically, socially, morally it is coming to an end. And the only hope for these lost souls is not Christians; the world is loaded with Christians. What God wants and needs people who will wholehearted follow Jesus Christ.

We have a whole lot of people who say they follow Jesus who have never really surrendered to His Lordship. Christians who are so content sitting waiting for Jesus to return; Christians who really don’t want to be bothered with the things of God.

A Christian is someone who is radically sold out to Jesus in EVERY area of their lives. This is not based on performance; it is based upon surrender to WHATEVER He wants you to do or not do

LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION: When was the last time you asked Jesus: how you were to spend your time? How you were to spend your money? When was the last time you asked Jesus: for permission to go or to do something?

God wants us to wake up and to grow up! The Church is filled with Christians who are 30 years old in Christ and still babes who can’t give up this and they can’t give up that; because they never became fully surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ

Being saved by grace is not an excuse to remain immature. God wants us to let His grace to allow our flesh to be removed. He wants us to become representatives of Jesus here on the earth

You say; “I can’t do it on my own!” I say; “You’re right!” But Jesus wants to help you to become a whole person; and then instead of needing counsel, you’ll be the person who is giving counsel!

God wants us ALL to mature. God is looking for someone to tell people that Jesus loves them. God wants to put His love into your hearts for this world

God is looking for someone to stand up and say; Jesus is the Way; Jesus is the Light; Jesus is the Truth. The Creator of the universe wants to use YOU!

You may be thinking; “I’m not a preacher!” “I’m not even sure if I have the qualities God is looking for” God is looking for ordinary people; People who love Him with all their heart, minds, soul, and strength; People who will say “YES” when He calls; People who will look to Him alone for what to do and say

Throughout the history of the Christian church and throughout the Bible, we find stories of God doing extraordinary things using ordinary people. The Apostle Paul said: 1Corinthians 1:27 “But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;”

This world is getting darker; gross darkness (Isaiah 60:2). We can’t put too much hope in politicians to solve this mess; is much as they want to solve everything; I just don’t think that they will. The only hope for our world is a spiritual awakening thru Jesus. We have to get the gospel out. We have got to work as never before, because time is short. The devil knows that, his goal is to drag as many people down as he possibly can. 

It is quite possible that God has put you where you are at this moment for such a time as this. (Esther 4:14) We have got to get out there and make a difference knowing that God wants to use you. He has a place for you, a part for you to play, a seed for you to sow, a call for you to answer. You can and will make a difference – IF YOU LET GOD USE YOU.

PRAY: Lord, use me in your mission. I will be a laborer. I don't know what I can do. I don't know what I can offer. I don't have a lot, Lord. But I give it to you. I'm just an ordinary person. But I offer my life to you; TODAY. Lord, it's not much, but it's yours. I give my life to you. Here I am Lord, send me.

Let God use you, and watch what God can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment